12th Congress of the International Plant Molecular Biology
5-10 August 2018 | Montpellier FRANCE
Abstract submission deadline: 30 April 2018
Notification of acceptance or rejection of the abstract will be disseminated to all authors by 30 June 2018.
If you need a formal acceptance of your abstract, please contact the abstract managers at email@example.com
Please provide your abstract ID# in all inquiries.
For all enquiries regarding abstracts submission process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstract submission guidelines
- The presenting author must be registered before submission.
- Abstract word limit is 200 words.
- Abstracts must state the aim, methods and results.
- Title character limit is 140 (space included). All titles must be entered in all caps.
- Do not include author names in the title or body of your abstract instead you should enter the names online during the submission process. (Authors List and Institutions – Primary presenter’s name must be in all caps, bold & underlined followed by the remaining author’s names in all caps).
All abstracts will be reviewed by the organising committee and the scientific advisory board and designated for either poster or oral presentations. Notification of acceptance or rejection of the abstract will be disseminated to all authors by 30 June 2018