12th Congress of the International Plant Molecular Biology
5-10 August 2018 | Montpellier FRANCE
Deadlines for Abstracts :
May 14, 2018: Deadline to be considered for oral selection in a concurrent session. Primary abstract presenters MUST be registered for the conference and abstract MUST be completed.
July 1, 2018: Deadline to be included in the online program book and receive a poster number. Primary abstract presenters MUST be registered for the conference and abstract MUST be completed.
Notification of acceptance or rejection of the abstract will be disseminated to all authors by 15 July 2018.
If you need a formal acceptance of your abstract, please contact the abstract managers at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please provide your abstract ID# in all inquiries.
For all enquiries regarding abstracts submission process, please contact email@example.com
Abstract submission guidelines
- The presenting author must be registered before submission.
- Abstract word limit is 200 words.
- Abstracts must state the aim, methods and results.
- Title character limit is 140 (space included). All titles must be entered in all caps.
- Do not include author names in the title or body of your abstract instead you should enter the names online during the submission process. (Authors List and Institutions – Primary presenter’s name must be in all caps, bold & underlined followed by the remaining author’s names in all caps).
All abstracts will be reviewed by the organising committee and the scientific advisory board and designated for either poster or oral presentations. Notification of acceptance or rejection of the abstract will be disseminated to all authors by 30 June 2018
** Please note that your abstract system password is different than your registration password. They are two separate systems.